Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Gelatinized Maca Powder, 16 Ounce
- Buy New: $13.67
as of 3/21/2018 01:03 UTC details
- Seller:Terrasoul Superfoods
- Sales Rank:353
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:16 Ounce
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):11 x 5 x 1
- Publication Date:September 7, 2014
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Terrasoul Superfoods Gelatinized Maca Powder
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan
- Maca is a root vegetable that contains many vitamins, minerals and amino acids
About Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Gelatinized Maca Powder: Grown on small family-owned organic farms high in the mountain plateaus of the Peruvian Andes our maca roots are selectively harvested, then slow-dried and gently milled at low temperatures to preserve the natural integrity and vital nutrients of this powerful superfood. Our Gelatinized Maca Powder is a concentrated form made by extracting the starch, making it more digestible and the nutrients more bioavailable for increased absorption.
Key Nutrition Benefits of Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Gelatinized Maca Powder:
Our maca powder is loaded with vitamins, minerals and plant sterols that can help support a healthy lifestyle.
Raw vs. Gelatinized Maca: Maca exists in two forms, both raw and gelatinized. Due to the density of the root, consuming maca in its raw state has been associated with digestive discomfort for some and consequently, gelatinization has shown to offer more favourable outcomes. In Peru, maca is always cooked (gelatinized), removing unwanted starch and making the root easier to digest.
Suggested Uses: Use in coffee, mix into smoothies, baked goods, or cereal.
Why buy from Terrasoul Superfoods?
- We stand behind our products and offer a 30-day money back guarantee, backed by an outstanding customer service team.
- We source only the freshest and highest quality ingredients from sustainable organic farms.
- We operate a FDA-licensed and inspected certified organic facility, unlike other Amazon sellers that make organic claims without being USDA certified. Always look for the USDA seal and certifier on a product label when purchasing organic.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by RecipeInABag.com